Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D

WT11 R3 results + matchups

Go down 
+6
onelove
GAME
!Xtreme!
ram_marlo
xperryment
deathfish
10 posters
AuthorMessage
deathfish
deathfish

WT11 R3 results + matchups Empty
PostSubject: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:18 pm

hey guys.
results of WT11 R3 are out:

http://www.worldpenspinning.com/wt11/r2/results/r2results.pdf

as well as the matchups for R3:

http://www.worldpenspinning.com/?p=521

well, i'm out.
school gets a bit more complex atm, so i have to work a bit more.
i'm sorry that i could'nt do better, but i think it's okay to be in top 32 of the world for PPSC, as we are a relatively
young community.

i want to apologize again and hope i didn't disappoint you too much.

at last i want to say thanks to PPSC especially to {TH}Enzo, {TH}Ar, Carbon, GAME, PsVortex, Tremor and all
{TH} members.

i hope i could represent the Philippines acceptably well.

salamat sa pag taguyod ninyo sa akin.

Back to top Go down
xperryment
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
xperryment

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Dude, don't apologize....actually you made PPSC known to the world and being at the top 32 as already a good achievement...... approve

sabinga nung isang nagkoment s chanel mu
"I didn't know PPSC had such a great spinner like this, keep going!"

weheheheheh idol deathfish
Back to top Go down
ram_marlo
Post Master
Post Master
ram_marlo

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:21 am

xperryment wrote:
Dude, don't apologize....actually you made PPSC known to the world and being at the top 32 as already a good achievement...... approve

sabinga nung isang nagkoment s chanel mu
"I didn't know PPSC had such a great spinner like this, keep going!"

weheheheheh idol deathfish

yes. perry is right. you are the first spinner to represent ppsc in round 2. btw congrats dude!
Back to top Go down
!Xtreme!
!Xtreme!

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:08 pm

gujab sir! the Big one
Back to top Go down
xperryment
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
xperryment

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:29 pm

tama tama idoll deathfish.....pla galingan natin s susunod n wc2012 wehehehehehhe magiging malaki un wahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 pm

having you in the round 2 is enough for now Smile
nice job deathfish goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz goodzz
Back to top Go down
onelove
Post Master
Post Master
onelove

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 pm

aus a..
Back to top Go down
Carbon

WT11 R3 results + matchups Coolte16
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Firstly, there's no need to be sorry. Everyone knows you did your best at the WT11. Smile

Second, we should be the one thanking you. You participated as a Filipino spinner even though you are already based in Germany. And there's no greater thing to do than to represent your country, the Philippines, in an international event.

Even though you didn't win, you are already a great and skillful spinner yourself.

We are proud of you deathfish. Mabuhay ka at ang lahat ng pinoy saan mang bahagi ng daigdig!

Philippine Flag Maraming Salamat. Philippine Flag

Back to top Go down
Sound
Post Master
Post Master
Sound

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:15 pm

You represented the Philippines VERY well
approve
Back to top Go down
NJSpinner
Post Master
Post Master
NJSpinner

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks MASTER DEATHFISH for presenting the Philippine in WT11. You did very well idol!!!!
Maraming Salamat! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
PSVorteX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
PSVorteX

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks for Representing us DeathFish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT11 R3 results + matchups   WT11 R3 results + matchups Empty

Back to top Go down

WT11 R3 results + matchups
Page 1 of 1