Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

A real name for the "MM KT sub"

Go down 
+7
johnrey132
Carbon
JoooooB
chrisPS
rai
GAME
{TH}Enzo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which name is the coolest for you?
LH KT
A real name for the "MM KT sub" Vote_lcap22%A real name for the "MM KT sub" Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Dr. KT sub
A real name for the "MM KT sub" Vote_lcap11%A real name for the "MM KT sub" Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
MM KT sub
A real name for the "MM KT sub" Vote_lcap22%A real name for the "MM KT sub" Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Lil' Hands mod
A real name for the "MM KT sub" Vote_lcap44%A real name for the "MM KT sub" Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

A real name for the "MM KT sub" Empty
PostSubject: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Ok, so, first of all, I made this Thread to ask opinions of other PSers concerning on what's their opinion about the MM KT sub's name. For some, this Thread is actually nonsense but I think, we should give our Philippine mod a better name. Please give opinions, and later on, I will make a Poll for this Thread. If you think this Thread is unnecessary, go ahead and feel free to post whatever you want.

For example: LH KT
Reason: Because most parts of the Pen is made up of Lil' Hands Marker. That's why it's called "LH" (LIl' Hands)

like that? :| you know. I need your opinions. Thanks.

EDIT: I'll put your name with your requests.

Last edited by {TH}enzo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 pm

{TH}enzo wrote:
Ok, so, first of all, I made this Thread to ask opinions of other PSers concerning on what's their opinion about the MM KT sub's name. For some, this Thread is actually nonsense but I think, we should give our Philippine mod a better name. Please give opinions, and later on, I will make a Poll for this Thread. If you think this Thread is unnecessary, go ahead and feel free to post whatever you want.

For example: LH KT
Reason: Because most parts of the Pen is made up of Lil' Hands Marker. That's why it's called "LH" (LIl' Hands)

like that? :| you know. I need your opinions. Thanks.

it would be a proper name if u call it Lil hands mod... heheh...
and it would be better to hear as "DR KT SUB".. ^__^
Back to top Go down
rai
Old member
Old member
rai

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Dr. Lil Handz or Joo0ooB KT. xD

Last edited by Rai on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:06 pm

[quote="game"]
{TH}enzo wrote:
it would be a proper name if u call it Lil hands mod... heheh...
and it would be better to hear as "DR KT SUB".. ^__^

I said I'm going to make a poll, so I will Put "DR KT sub" and "Lil' Hands mod" too. Thanks for your opinion game.Very Happy

sana naman kasi mas astigin ung name ng mod kya q gnwa 2ng Thread..! loling
Back to top Go down
rai
Old member
Old member
rai

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Nice

Last edited by Rai on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Rai wrote:
Woi enzo for sale or trade ba ung sailor gels moh!

lagot ka ky Moderator Gio pag nkta kng d2 ngpost hala ka.. uhm.
Nope. They aren't for sale, neither, for trade.
If you want, we could go to Saizen Store sometimes and
get all hell kinds of pens there? hahaha I'm in.
Back to top Go down
rai
Old member
Old member
rai

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 pm

im in lol
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:29 pm

Rai wrote:

I don't think "Dr. Lil' Hands" would be necessary, because the Dr. KT is called Dr. KT, because of the Dr. Grips. But there are no Dr. Grips in the MM KT sub(name pending). But, I'll still put it in the Poll. "Jooooob KT"? no, Mark invented the "MM KT sub" mod. Not Job. He just put a tutorial for it.Smile
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:30 pm

what kind of pens can u get there?! heheh.. it hink im posting this one on a wrong thread.. ^__^
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Rai wrote:

wew, joooob kt?? but mark thought of this mod first..,, jooooob only modified it.. ^__^
were you members of philipens?!, our group in FS.... try to look at there... ^__^
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:39 pm

game wrote:
Rai wrote:

wew, joooob kt?? but mark thought of this mod first..,, jooooob only modified it.. ^__^
were you members of philipens?!, our group in FS.... try to look at there... ^__^

The Philipens Group don't accept me.Sad I think it's no longer active.
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:42 pm

{TH}enzo wrote:
game wrote:
Rai wrote:

wew, it's because haulfunk is very busy, he cant accept new members because of it...
as of now, no one is posting there anymore... add me ym, im bored right now.. ^__^
Back to top Go down
chrisPS

A real name for the "MM KT sub" Coolte16
chrisPS

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:26 pm

LH KT... :P
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:39 pm

first of all please don't give credit to me for making this mod. it's from mark. i just modified the parts for those people who can't access some of the parts. particularly the g2 ex(please correct me if im wrong)

second, there's no point for putting the "KT" in this mod. it doesnt have any part of a KeiTyo pen in it.

most suitable name for would probably be.... LH-Matic...

Lil Hands + gripMatics = LH-Matic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:11 pm

JoooooB wrote:
first of all please don't give credit to me for making this mod. it's from mark. i just modified the parts for those people who can't access some of the parts. particularly the g2 ex(please correct me if im wrong)

second, there's no point for putting the "KT" in this mod. it doesnt have any part of a KeiTyo pen in it.

the name of the mod depends on the pens used in it..
mark's version: pilot g2 ex + Lil hands = g2LH-ex?
Back to top Go down
rai
Old member
Old member
rai

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 pm

LH-Matic is good
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:59 am

Rai wrote:
LH-Matic is good

see... :P
Back to top Go down
Carbon

Carbon

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:14 pm

{TH}enzo wrote:
game wrote:
Rai wrote:

Haulfunk said you should PM him first if you'd want to join..

at least that's how i joined..
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:38 pm

JoooooB wrote:

WOW! Astig opinion mo Job! Uhm. I can't edit the Poll right now. I think something's wrong. Don't worry, I asked the Moderators and Admin already. I'll put LH Matic in the Poll too. (once it's fixed Sad )

@game: Eh bakit ung Bonkura KT? wala naman KeiTyo un ah??:P joke. LOL. But sometimes, you're right too.Very Happy

*PLEASE DON'T VOTE IN THE POLL YET. I'LL UPDATE YOU GUYS WHEN IT'S FIXED.
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:25 pm

{TH}enzo wrote:
JoooooB wrote:

WOW! Astig opinion mo Job! Uhm. I can't edit the Poll right now. I think something's wrong. Don't worry, I asked the Moderators and Admin already. I'll put LH Matic in the Poll too. (once it's fixed Sad )

@game: Eh bakit ung Bonkura KT? wala naman KeiTyo un ah??:P joke. LOL. But sometimes, you're right too.Very Happy

*PLEASE DON'T VOTE IN THE POLL YET. I'LL UPDATE YOU GUYS WHEN IT'S FIXED.

it was called bonkura kt since bonkura found it first that m&m markers has the same feeling, barrel and caps (only vary in colors)....
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 pm

game wrote:

it was called bonkura kt since bonkura found it first that m&m markers has the same feeling, barrel and caps (only vary in colors)....

yup.

bonkura kt/ mm kt were wrong names i guess. it should have been Dr. MM or something...
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 pm

JoooooB wrote:
game wrote:

yup.

bonkura kt/ mm kt were wrong names i guess. it should have been Dr. MM or something...
ive told him before that it would be a proper name to call bonkura kt to DR. MM since it is made of dr grip tips and m&m barrel and cap...
mm kt would really be wrong because your saying that it is only made by KeiTyo signpen + M&M marker (WHERE's the dr grip?!).. am i ryt?
Back to top Go down
chrisPS

chrisPS

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Bonkura KT is a much inappropriate name, IMO.
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:34 pm

chrisPS wrote:

it's just a respect for him as a great spinner of all-time...
^__^
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:23 pm

chrisPS wrote:

people ignore that because majority of the people call it that way.

it's kinda like the twisted sonic...

its not a sonic, it's more of a charge pass.
but people still use it because everybody got used to the name.

game wrote:

it's just a respect for him as a great spinner of all-time...
^__^

:P yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real name for the "MM KT sub"   A real name for the "MM KT sub" Empty

Back to top Go down

A real name for the "MM KT sub"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next