Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread Empty
PostSubject: BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread   BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Again, we can discuss any topics related to Bak 1.5 and its variations in this Thread.

Bak 1.5 is a trick where the rotation of a regular Bak(1 rotation) is performed in 1.5 rotations. Mid, Ring, Pinky Baks are also classified as a regular Bak.

I'm going to start the topic.

What finger will you lift or raise in performing a Mid Bak 1.5??? I think I did not get what Eso points out in his Tutorial. wut? I don't understand it in short.

Last edited by {TH}ENZO on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
STRAFFED
STRAFFED

PostSubject: Re: BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread   BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 am

i really don't know how to do it but i think eternal's tutorial is more detailed...
Back to top Go down
STRAFFED
STRAFFED

PostSubject: Re: BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread   BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:51 am

I guess you could understand it more...
Back to top Go down
Carbon

BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread Coolte16
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread   BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:27 pm

double post k tol.. lol!

anyway are you talking about a korean bak or a weisbak? just want to make it clear
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread   BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 am

Carbon wrote:
double post k tol.. lol!

anyway are you talking about a korean bak or a weisbak? just want to make it clear

whatever bak, basta backaround.xD

/edited 1st post
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread   BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

BackAround 1.5 and its variations Thread
Page 1 of 1