Pinoy Pen Spinning Community


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D

Share | 
 

 Show off your pens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Clyde
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 23
Post Count : 290

PostSubject: Show off your pens   Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

hehe post nyo d2 picture ng pens nyo ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/clydecazenas

AuthorMessage
NJSpinner
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 19
Post Count : 418

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:14 pm

My mods are PSRT Buster, RSVP MX (2) and Personalized mod(NO NAME YET).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 26
Post Count : 1718

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 pm

NJSpinner wrote:
My mods are PSRT Buster, RSVP MX (2) and Personalized mod(NO NAME YET).


you should have posted with your pens pics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sound
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 20
Post Count : 276

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Spoiler:
 

Stock Pens?
Supertips
Uni Lakubo
Pentel Hybrid Technica
2 Harry Potter Hyper Jells?
Black Anyball with Blue Grip


Spoiler:
 


MX

{TH} MX
HGR MX
HiTec tipped Rsvp MX


Spoiler:
 

RSVPs


Spoiler:
 


DC mods

Metallic Comssa
BSPC
Metallic Comssa
Emboss Mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 26
Post Count : 1718

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Sound wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Stock Pens?
Supertips
Uni Lakubo
Pentel Hybrid Technica
2 Harry Potter Hyper Jells?
Black Anyball with Blue Grip


Spoiler:
 


MX

{TH} MX
HGR MX
HiTec tipped Rsvp MX


Spoiler:
 

RSVPs


Spoiler:
 


DC mods

Metallic Comssa
BSPC
Metallic Comssa
Emboss Mod

question, what cap did you use for the bspc(raimo mod)? is it playcolor? does play color caps and play on caps almost the same?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Fury
Member
Member
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 19
Post Count : 37

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Sound wrote:
[

Spoiler:
 

RSVPs

I want that orange vs. light blue RSVP MX naoooooooooo


Back to top Go down
View user profile
M Escape
fuckin programmer
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 25
Post Count : 948

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Spoiler:
 

Dr. Grip
HGG's
Namae pen (New version)
I'll try to post ung Buster CYL and Emboss mod ko next week. Wala pa sakin eh XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLICK,NO? YES!







Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultimatespinnerasb
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 20
Post Count : 470

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:57 pm

M Escape wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Dr. Grip
HGG's
Namae pen (New version)
I'll try to post ung Buster CYL and Emboss mod ko next week. Wala pa sakin eh XD
NBS HGG? Really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatespinnerasb
Sound
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 20
Post Count : 276

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:48 pm

GAME wrote:
Sound wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Stock Pens?
Supertips
Uni Lakubo
Pentel Hybrid Technica
2 Harry Potter Hyper Jells?
Black Anyball with Blue Grip


Spoiler:
 


MX

{TH} MX
HGR MX
HiTec tipped Rsvp MX


Spoiler:
 

RSVPs


Spoiler:
 


DC mods

Metallic Comssa
BSPC
Metallic Comssa
Emboss Mod

question, what cap did you use for the bspc(raimo mod)? is it playcolor? does play color caps and play on caps almost the same?



Playon Color I subbed the play color caps tha caps are almost the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 26
Post Count : 1718

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Sound wrote:
GAME wrote:
Sound wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Stock Pens?
Supertips
Uni Lakubo
Pentel Hybrid Technica
2 Harry Potter Hyper Jells?
Black Anyball with Blue Grip


Spoiler:
 


MX

{TH} MX
HGR MX
HiTec tipped Rsvp MX


Spoiler:
 

RSVPs


Spoiler:
 


DC mods

Metallic Comssa
BSPC
Metallic Comssa
Emboss Mod

question, what cap did you use for the bspc(raimo mod)? is it playcolor? does play color caps and play on caps almost the same?



Playon Color I subbed the play color caps tha caps are almost the same

you also used signo tips?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sound
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 20
Post Count : 276

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

GAME wrote:
Sound wrote:
GAME wrote:
Sound wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Stock Pens?
Supertips
Uni Lakubo
Pentel Hybrid Technica
2 Harry Potter Hyper Jells?
Black Anyball with Blue Grip


Spoiler:
 


MX

{TH} MX
HGR MX
HiTec tipped Rsvp MX


Spoiler:
 

RSVPs


Spoiler:
 


DC mods

Metallic Comssa
BSPC
Metallic Comssa
Emboss Mod

question, what cap did you use for the bspc(raimo mod)? is it playcolor? does play color caps and play on caps almost the same?



Playon Color I subbed the play color caps tha caps are almost the same

you also used signo tips?


G1 Tips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carbon


avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 27
Post Count : 498

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 am

OT: Nice! BSPC mod! It's yellow!

AT: Further questions should be on pen modifications thread. Stay on topic guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i spin, i spun and i spammed.."

Philippine Flag "Its not in the years, but with the sacrificed blood and tears" Philippine Flag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHAMYWAMMY
New Member
New Member
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 22
Post Count : 6

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Personal mod ko po.. worth 120 pesos lng po..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ℑuDツ
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 22
Post Count : 468

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 pm

@SHAMYWAMMY

inedit/re-size ko yung post mo. dahil sa sobrang laki ng picture,
next time please use the spoiler or edit your pic. thanks!

example:
Spoiler:
 

BTW, nice mod! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erik123098
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 22
Post Count : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Nice mod. Cool looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ram_marlo
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 22
Post Count : 263

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 pm

SHAMYWAMMY wrote:
Personal mod ko po.. worth 120 pesos lng po..


nice mod. kaso di ba medyo maliit yung spinning space?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHAMYWAMMY
New Member
New Member
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 22
Post Count : 6

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 pm

@ℑuDツ

sori po hehe ^^

@ram_marlo

pra sakin tama lng po.. kc noob tricks lng ginagawa ko wahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xperryment
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 27
Post Count : 520

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 pm

SHAMYWAMMY wrote:
@ℑuDツ

sori po hehe ^^

@ram_marlo

pra sakin tama lng po.. kc noob tricks lng ginagawa ko wahaha
boss tutorial nga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firetypepokemon
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 21
Post Count : 449

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Spoiler:
 

Dr. Grips x3 + New Mod. Smile

Spoiler:
 

Dr. Grips Rear Part.

Spoiler:
 

Dr. Grips Front Part.

Spoiler:
 

NEW MOD. \m/ THIS MOD ROCKS. I PROMISE. Smile

Aaaaaannnnnnndddddd

The Mess I made while doing my New Mod. B-)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/firetypepokemon
Sound
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 20
Post Count : 276

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:23 pm

nice pens firetypepokemon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PSVorteX
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 19
Post Count : 898

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Woah! where did you get those Dr.grips!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that joy
blossoms from suffering, and redemption is the product of sacrifice
- Dr. Jose Rizal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erik123098
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 22
Post Count : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I think those are American. Not the typical Dr. Grips used for KT. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stevetyrell
Member
Member
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 23
Post Count : 39

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm


lil bust3r (epic)lawl


mx(se7en's insert lol)


RK mod,, (mine exploration)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sound
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 20
Post Count : 276

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:38 pm

SE7EN is a singer xD
tried video style post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stevetyrell
Member
Member
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 23
Post Count : 39

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

what do you mean se7en is a singer??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sound
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 20
Post Count : 276

PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Show off your pens   

Back to top Go down
 
Show off your pens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
 Similar topics
-
» show room
» Show Me Your Rig
» Help po sa 3ds mAx
» Imported model in sketchup does not render texture on 3ds max.
» what the mainstream media doesnt want to show you

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community :: Pen Talk ::  Pen Modifications-
Jump to: