Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

Penoholix Members, I need your attention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

Penoholix Members, I need your attention Empty
PostSubject: Penoholix Members, I need your attention   Penoholix Members, I need your attention EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Penoholix, I see that you have multiple "Gathering Threads". Please settle only one Thread. Bcoz, it will lead to confusion someday. So tell me the official thread and I'll lock the other Threads. Just update and update one Thread. You don't need to create multiple topics. (As seen in Rule number 4.) So, guys, cooperate. Post here. Thanks.

EDIT: And I'm also warning the following for breaking multiple rules:

blackcat
pacs

Last edited by {TH}ENZO on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Carbon

Penoholix Members, I need your attention Coolte16
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Penoholix Members, I need your attention   Penoholix Members, I need your attention EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 pm

yeah i was kinda of tellin that to them last gathering..im really sorry for that

anyway, maybe ill make the official thread and you can lock all the others threads they've made so far..

again, im really sorry..oww and its penoholix..
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Penoholix Members, I need your attention   Penoholix Members, I need your attention EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Carbon wrote:
yeah i was kinda of tellin that to them last gathering..im really sorry for that

anyway, maybe ill make the official thread and you can lock all the others threads they've made so far..

again, im really sorry..oww and its penoholix..

Thank you Carbon. It's no problem. I just want an official thing. Bcoz, even me, a non-penaholics member is confused when I see such multiple threads.xD thanks.

EDIT: oh.xD I'm sorry for that. LOL. Penoholix then. .Smile

/closed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penoholix Members, I need your attention   Penoholix Members, I need your attention Empty

Back to top Go down

Penoholix Members, I need your attention
Page 1 of 1