Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>

Go down 
+3
{TH}Jep
Carbon
{TH}Enzo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> Empty
PostSubject: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:38 pm

As seen in the title!

Me first! una gn2 kc yan. Nkta ko tito ko nagt-TA harmonic. Elib na elib ako. One day, sinearch q "Pen Spinning" sa youtube. Then, I found JaPen 1st. I was so amazed that time. And decided to learn the basics. I googled PS then, I found Pentrix.com. Dun na nagsimula ang lahat qng nasaan nako ngayon. Smile

EDIT: Nagsimula ako sa panood nood ng mga video ni Kam. xD at ginagaya ko mga ginagawa nya.xD ung sonic at TA, at charge and other fundamentals. Walang nagturo sa akin.xD Ayun, 1 day, nahanap ko USPB. Dun nako natuto talaga. Inisa isa ko trix. As in lahat ng andun. Ayun.xD

Last edited by {TH}ENZO on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
Carbon

What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> Coolte16
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Cause its only thing you can spin while your bored at school..

well, i didn't really discover the PS thingy..i learned it from my uncle who was a bit of an old schooler..like in the early 90's, uso ung TA at TA harmonics..i started when i was in HS, so 1st yr ako puro TA lng then 2nd yr TA rev naman tpos nung 3rd yr TA harmonics na..hehehe (alam ko im slow..LOL)
then nung 4th yr HS ako di nko ngPPS, that was until 2nd yr College ako..nung binalita skin ng utol ko ung PS n fineature s Bandila..tpos sinearch ko ung Pen Spinning s google, then lumabas ung Pentrix..then after that i started to learn sonic and other fundamentals..and now eto n nga ako..still a noob.. lol!

oww..and i remember wen i learned spinning from pentrix, i learned also about upsb..tpos first spinner n ngustuhan kong spinners c bonkura,then c David Weis (who were both introduced to me by Clyde) tpos di pko ngaaral ng modern spinning nun..ngustuhan ko ung style ni Weis kc pencil lng :lol:gmit nya..so ngoldschool ako..and that was for about a half year i guess..hehe,so much time wasted..but in the end, npgicp2 ko n ms ok pdn ung modern at mahirap tlga gyahin c Weis.. lol!

Last edited by Carbon on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Carbon wrote:

:lol:

/Edited 1st post!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf
{TH}Jep

{TH}Jep

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm

kay enzo kami lahat natuto mag Pen Spin.
hahaha..
Smile
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 pm

i wasn't really into penspinning at first. nakikita ko mga classmates ko nag TA harmonics no-look.
but i wasn't interested. mas mahilig ako mangalikot ng stuff. like zoids, lego, gusto sisirain ko mga laruan ko den assemble ulit. hahaha

back then i was searching a way to make pellet guns using homemade materials.
(childish right? i know facepalm )

so i found a guy who made a pellet gun with his pen. if i remember right it was nate(goldenate in youtube)
then i saw the related vids beside his vid then saw really cool pen spinning tricks, then i found out about eso, eriror, pentrix (which offered only a few trick tutorials btw), upsb and so on.

by that time all i could do was fingerpass, sonic, TA harmonic. (yes, it took me a while to learn charge. FAIL. i learned around when i was in my 4th-5th month already. EPIC FAIL. :P )

what inspired me to take ps seriously was JAPEN1st. :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
♫PHX♫ AngeRfist
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner
♫PHX♫ AngeRfist

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 pm

actualy sarili ko lang kasi youtuber ako hehehe tapos kaklase ko nagdala nang lapis na tadtad nang electrical tape tapos nag ta harmonic kaya nag ps nadin ako kasi ayoko nang ako lang magisa sa school tapos nabalitaan ko si swasda pala nag spin din eh kalapit lang nang room namin kaya yon pser na me weee...
Back to top Go down
{TH}Matthew
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 pm

{TH}jep wrote:
kay enzo kami lahat natuto mag Pen Spin.
hahaha..
Smile

he influenced me too!!!
that bastard!!hehe!!

bounce :P bounce
Back to top Go down
Carbon

Carbon

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:44 pm

{TH}ENZO wrote:
Carbon wrote:

:lol:

/Edited 1st post!

/Edited 1st post
Back to top Go down
spikez
spikez

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 am

ako nkita q sa kuya q nag TA xa..... so na amaze ako sa knya then.... sabi nya pen spinning daw twag dun....
so nag paturo ako ng TA.... after that sabi q gux2 q pang matutu ng ibng tricks.....then sbi ni kuya may kilala daw xang pro.... sabi q dapt makilala q xa..... at un ay c Kua CARBON...... d q alam mag ka school pa la kmi.... suerte..... then after nun.....nag search aq sa youtube ng mga tutotial...... dun na aq natutu ng ibng trick..... but still noob pa rin aq.....

after 9 months nakilala q na rin sa wakas c Kua CARBON.... aun ngkita kmi sa computer lab ..... nkita nya aq ng TA harmonics.... then it's all started that......

xa kanya na aq nga papaturo, ng papa advice, etc.... about pen spinning...
master CARBON.....is my teacher now in pen spinning....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>   What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :> Empty

Back to top Go down

What made you spin the pen?/How did you discover Pen Spinning? :>
Page 1 of 1