Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Pen Spinning Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
This site will be further used for archiving purposes. POSTING and REGISTRATION DISABLED. Please visit our new website and create a new account! www.ppsc.darkbb.com!! Smile Thank you! NOTE: account activation needed! ;D
Similar topics

New Update! cool!! HOT!!

Go down 
+6
--+LHrv+--
{TH}Jep
gohu
JoooooB
{TH}Enzo
Penmaster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Penmaster

New Update! cool!! HOT!! Coolte15
Penmaster

New Update! cool!! HOT!! Empty
PostSubject: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

See those stuffs under my avatar? ahha
(SPEED, DIFFICULTY & SMOOTHNESS)

those are my PS Stats i gain through points system..

it is displayed on your profile and every message you've posted.. it has a maximum of 10 blocks..

you can activate it manually on your profile settings.. but you can't edit your ranks.. only admins can..

you have to request to us for you to have blocks.. but it's not for free xD

you'll pay 100 points (not rep points) for a single block..ahha the more blocks you have the cooler you are!! ^^

can you see how many points left to me?

T_T thats because i spend all my points to this

and NOTE
be more active to gain points and to gain blocks and to be cooler than everybody else! ^^

enjoy ^^

YOU CAN REQUEST FOR POINT BLOCKS HERE ---> https://oldppsc.forumtl.com/user-updates-f25/point-blocks-request-thread-t624.htm#9258

Last edited by Penmaster on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
{TH}Enzo
Tropang Hayop Leader
Tropang Hayop Leader
{TH}Enzo

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:45 pm

wtf.xD Dko naintndhan LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jjjjcccjjf

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm

panu yan penmaster..?
Back to top Go down
JoooooB

New Update! cool!! HOT!! Coolte16
JoooooB

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:28 pm

{TH}Enzo wrote:
wtf.xD Dko naintndhan LOL

haha lol gets. :P

you're supposed to trade 100 points ( the score found under your post count ) for a single block.

these blocks represent diff categories. in short the more blocks you have the more points you have accumulated. :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tawatayohaha
Penmaster

Penmaster

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:34 pm

w8 lng.. nakalimutan ko iset ung default..ahha xD

yan nalagay na sa one block ung default.

thx
Back to top Go down
gohu
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm

wow, astig nman nit2
Back to top Go down
{TH}Jep

{TH}Jep

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 pm

ang cool Penmaster!
:P
hahaha!
+1.. approve
Back to top Go down
Penmaster

Penmaster

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 pm

{TH}Jep wrote:
ang cool Penmaster!
hahaha!
+1.. approve

thanks.. ahha
Back to top Go down
--+LHrv+--
Post Master
Post Master
--+LHrv+--

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm

panuh yun?????

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 pm

cool naman!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Post Master
Post Master
Lod

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 pm

hmm..ma try nga 2..mukang ok e..xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:52 am

meron na saken 1!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Penmaster wrote:
{TH}Jep wrote:
ang cool Penmaster!
hahaha!
+1.. approve

thanks.. ahha

New Update! cool!! HOT!! 472259
love it....
now its time to trade....

New Update! cool!! HOT!! 646747
ano kayang maganda???
hmmm.... aerials na lng???

puede?
Back to top Go down
Penmaster

Penmaster

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:06 pm

::MYSYCRY:: wrote:
Penmaster wrote:
{TH}Jep wrote:
ang cool Penmaster!
hahaha!
+1.. approve

thanks.. ahha

love it....

ano kayang maganda???

puede?

wla nmn ganun eh pis!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Penmaster wrote:
::MYSYCRY:: wrote:
Penmaster wrote:
{TH}Jep wrote:
ang cool Penmaster!
hahaha!
+1.. approve

thanks.. ahha

love it....

ano kayang maganda???

puede?

wla nmn ganun eh pis!

eh ano meron???
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:48 pm

pangit nmn nyan, parang tau2x lng nagdedecide kung magaling tau.. Sad
Back to top Go down
M Escape
fuckin programmer
M Escape

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:54 pm

GAME wrote:
kaya nga ndi ko pinalagyan ung sakin eh.
Back to top Go down
Penmaster

Penmaster

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm

GAME wrote:

well.. you might be confused on what it is for. nde naman kc basehan yan kung ganu ka kagaleng, it's just for visual appeal under your avatar, like how your name was different from others(remember how proud are you with the color of your name?)..and it's like a certain rank that determined how active are you in the forum, coz of post count system..

and along with post counts you also gain "Points" for being active..and there wasn't any use of it "Before"..so I think of something that will make use of it..

the idea behind this thing is to make the forum more lively..i'd never want this forum to be like "PhiliPenS" which is now a dead group,.. so im tryin all things that can spiced up forumers to keep the forum alive...

hope you get the point..

and this is not mandatory/compulsory/obligatory...you dont have to activate it..
it will not be seen anywhere if its deactivated..
Back to top Go down
Adeco
Pen Spinner
Pen Spinner
Adeco

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 pm

astig pala to eh.. xDD
kaso parang kaiba tignan.. nakkapanibago pa lng.. Smile)
Back to top Go down
{TH}Jep

{TH}Jep

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Penmaster wrote:
GAME wrote:

well.. you might be confused on what it is for. nde naman kc basehan yan kung ganu ka kagaleng, it's just for visual appeal under your avatar, like how your name was different from others(remember how proud are you with the color of your name?)..and it's like a certain rank that determined how active are you in the forum, coz of post count system..

and along with post counts you also gain "Points" for being active..and there wasn't any use of it "Before"..so I think of something that will make use of it..

the idea behind this thing is to make the forum more lively..i'd never want this forum to be like "PhiliPenS" which is now a dead group,.. so im tryin all things that can spiced up forumers to keep the forum alive...

hope you get the point..

and this is not mandatory/compulsory/obligatory...you dont have to activate it..

very well said.haha
nice penmaster.
+1 New Update! cool!! HOT!! 472259
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Penmaster wrote:
GAME wrote:

hope you get the point..

i see.. sorry for misunderstanding.. ^_^

now it's clear ^_^

i better save my points for some future updates in this forum..

thanks again for clearing things up ^____^

my bad.. facepalm
Back to top Go down
{TH}Jep

{TH}Jep

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 pm

GAME wrote:
Penmaster wrote:
GAME wrote:

hope you get the point..

now it's clear ^_^

my bad.. facepalm

im sure Penmaster will understand you.
pis! hahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm

GAME wrote:
Penmaster wrote:
GAME wrote:

hope you get the point..

now it's clear ^_^

my bad.. facepalm

sumunod ka na lng sa uso master!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
GAME
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
GAME

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 pm

pis!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Update! cool!! HOT!!   New Update! cool!! HOT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Update! cool!! HOT!!
Page 1 of 1